Showing Tag: "education award" (Show all posts)

How do I deal with my loans while in service?

Posted by NWA VISTA on Thursday, October 14, 2010,

T. Camille Moman inquired regarding the education award and her's what she found.

T. Camille Moman
NCALL Research, Inc

I spoke to someone at Direct consolidation yesterday about this program and here is what I found out.

You must have a Federal Direct Loan to qualify....but if you don't, you may do a Federal Direct Consolidation of your current loans.

With Federal Direct Loans you may chose from a income based payment (best plan) , income contingent payment, or standard payment.  You may n...

Continue reading ...

Where do I get a forbearance letter?

Posted by NWA VISTA on Thursday, October 14, 2010,

You must go to www.myamericorps.govand sign in to your VISTA Portal. On the right hand side you will see a number of tabs, you need to click on the one that says "Create a forbearance letter." Follow the instructions from that point. If you have further questions please call VMSU at 866-473-5733

Continue reading ...
FAQ - NewEducationPolicy.pdf FAQ - NewEducationPolicy.pdf
Size : 35.752 Kb
Type : pdf
Make a Free Website with Yola.